Autism Delaware provides information and referrals to families and individuals dealing with autism spectrum disorders across the state of Delaware. Our knowledgeable parent mentors can help you find the services and support you need at every stage of development and for every diagnosis on the spectrum.
For families of newly diagnosed individuals, we have created a comprehensive New Autism Delaware Parent Packet.
You may request this information in two forms…
1. The Complete Autism Delaware Parent Packet
- A resource disk, the Parent Resource Directory, along with dozens of documents on topics such as social services & education
- Additional information and resources customized for your family’s needs
- Delivered to you by mail by an Autism Delaware parent mentor
In order to receive your complete Autism Delaware Parent Packet, please CLICK HEREto request contact from a parent mentor. Please include your phone number so that we can reach you!
2. Just the Parent Resource Directory
- Over 100 pages of parent to parent recommendations and autism information
- Descriptions of the variety of issues related to autism
- Specific resource contacts for everything from assistive technologies to the transition to adulthood
Please click 2016-resource-guide to download the Parent Resource Directory.