Autism Delaware hosts a number of different groups for individuals and families throughout Delaware and the surrounding areas. We also hold fundraising and other events throughout the year. Peruse this section to learn about:
– An Autism Delaware initiative aimed at providing increased recreational opportunities for people across different disability groups
– From coffee hours to our online support group, Autism Delaware offers a variety of options for parents and caregivers to seek out the help they need for their families
– Recreation is the name of the game and we offer lots of chances for fun in every season. Spring fling, year-long bowling, summer beach picnic, holiday parties … keep your eye out for all the options!
Building social skills
– if your child or adult need assistance with social skills, check out options such as Teen/Tween Asperger’s Game Night or our Lego Club
– It takes an entire community to run an organization like Autism Delaware, and we offer a few key fundraisers during the year to help the community get involved. In April, during Autism Awareness Month, we have the Walk-Race for Autism. In May, the Drive for Autism Celebrity-Am golf outing. November brings two auction-gala events; one in New Castle County and another in Sussex County.