Fuel the Family Fun at the
AAA 400 Drive for Autism
Special Thanks To:
Sunday, June 4, 2017
Dover International Speedway
Join Autism Delaware as we partner with AAA Midatlantic, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet and Dover International Speedway to spearhead all of the autism awareness and sensory friendly areas at Dover International Speedway this June!
For the 7th straight year, Dover is offering their special Autism Day at the Races package. This special deal includes:
- Special seating in the temperature controlled indoor grandstands
- Food & beverages
- Exciting meet & greets with NASCAR’s top stars
- Information stations featuring goods & services of interest to families affected by autism
- A quiet area for kids to take a break from the action
- Help from trained autism professionals for any families in need of some extra support
- Sign making station, face painting and more fun activities
Tickets for this special section are $95 and can be purchased by clicking HERE.
Don’t Miss the Fun in the Fan Zone!
It’s not just about the sensory friendly area.
Some kids can handle the bustle and fun of the fan zone.
Here are a few things you’ll find in the fan zone this year:
- Remote Controlled cars
- Driving simulator
- Midway rides for the kiddies
- Games & prizes
- Driver Autograph Sessions
- Displays from dozens of major sponsors like our friends at AAA and Smithfield Foods. Don’t miss their giveaways! Bacon, anyone?
- And of course, no trip to the fan zone would be complete without a photo in front of Miles the Monster, Dover’s 46 foot, 20 ton track mascot.
Ready for the full NASCAR experience?
Get your Grandstand Tickets Here
Camping World Truck Series, Xfinity Series and
Monster Energy Series Tickets
On Sale Now!
For more information about the Autism Day at the Races Visit
Still can’t find an answer to your question?
Email Russ Meyers at email@example.com